Salem Media Group - Cleveland is searching for a talented Business Manager to join the leadership team in our Independence, OH office.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong management team in an outstanding work environment!
The ideal Business Manager is a dedicated, hardworking team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person has the ability to interact with all levels of staff and is able to see the bigger picture and prioritize tasks as they arise. Someone
with a strong business acumen and a keen eye for detail will flourish in this role.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Monthly financial reconciliation, financial reconciliation, commissions report,
aging report/collections, weekly forecasts, quarterly reforecast, annual budgeting
- Additional responsibilities as determined by General Manager
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years prior experience in Business Management/Accounting. Previous experience in the broadcast industry preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Detail-oriented with the discipline and capacity to follow-through on projects.
- College degree preferred.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefit package, including paid holidays and paid vacation.
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content.
Upload your cover letter, resume and references when you apply online.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.