Salem Media Group, the sixth largest media company in America, seeks a journalism buff who is ready and eager to launch a career in broadcasting/new media.
Please contact us if you can say “Yes” to a majority of the following career traits:
- Serious journalistic skills and accomplishments.
- Interest in and understanding of the Judeo-Christian world view.
- A passion for news, culture and ongoing developments in American public life.
- Three-plus years of work experience in journalism, media, politics and/or public policy.
- Working knowledge of web design/management or audio/video editing.
- A perspective on the growth of secularism and its effect the “first” freedom.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is highly desired.
Salem Media Group is an integrated media company with an extensive platform that includes radio broadcasting, syndication, digital networks and publishing. We serve audiences seeking Christian, conservative and family-based content.
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer
This position will be located at the Salem Media Group headquarters, located in coastal Camarillo, CA -- 45 minutes south of Santa Barbara.
Send summary of qualifications to: Elizabeth Meyer