Grace Home Ministries is currently looking for a person to fill the position of Program Director within their Mother/Baby/Maternitiy home, The Grace Home, which serves teen moms (ages 13-20) and their children.
The Program Director shall be called of God; committed to serve under the direction of the CAO to create a Godly Christian home atmosphere while abiding within the standards outlined by the state, realizing many women come from dysfunctional families and
may have problems, deep hurts, and lack of respect for authority.
- Committed Christian and active in a local church.
- Full agreement with GHM Statement of Faith and Christian Values Statement.
- A candidate for the position for Program Director must have at least:
- A master’s degree in social work, psychology or counseling and a combination of two years professional experience with children, in a children’s residential facility and in administration or supervision;
- OR a bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or counseling and a combination of three years professional experience with children, in a children’s residential facility and in administration or supervision;
- OR a bachelor’s degree and a combination of four years of professional experience with children, in a children’s residential facility and in administration or supervision.
- Evidence of a commitment to the sanctity of human life and a heart for pro-life housing ministries. In their attitudes concerning teenage pregnancy, the Program Director should have a neutral stance on adoption vs. parenting.
- Good spiritual, physical and emotional health.
- Able to maintain confidentiality for residents, volunteers and staff.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the programs and services offered by The Grace Home including overseeing assessments, services planning, staff scheduling, and supervision.
- Provide supervision and direction for the House staff (House Parents and House Relief) and Case Manager.
- Work in partnership with The Grace Home Case Manager to ensure that progress and goals are being developed and met for each resident.
- Orientations, training and supervision of direct care workers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies to ensure that the organization is using community relationships and opportunities in a healthy manner.
- Provide resident care in the event of emergencies, and as needed for the proper supervision of residents.
- In the event that the CAO cannot fulfill their responsibilities, the Program Director will assume the temporary responsibility for the operation of the facility.
For more information on the organization, please visit www.gracehomeministries.org.