PT Weekend Master Control Operator
Have you ever wanted to get your foot in the door of the #1 radio market? Join the family at AM 570 The Mission and AM 970 The Answer. As a PT Weekend Master Control Operator, you steer the ship of our programming on both stations. You will be overseeing
programs, both live and pre-recorded and ensuring our stations are running effectively. This is a technical position with a lot of moving parts all made possible by your pivotal role. This is an entry-level, hands on position that is crucial to both stations.
We offer custom training to ensure your skills will be effective in the #1 radio market.
Likely shifts include but not limited to: 6a-2p / 2p-10p – Saturdays and Sundays
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing programming for timing on AM 570 The Mission / AM 970 The Answer
- Loading programs into RCS’ NexGen software, and audio editing with NexGen and Adobe’s Audition software
- Running board for live studio programs and call screening as needed
- Ensuring all spots, and programs play at their contracted times
- Comfortable speaking on air for weather reports, and interacting with talent
- Conducting EAS tests as needed, troubleshooting any off-air situations
- Posting podcasts of shows on station websites
- Other duties as required depending on station needs
Apply online by going to http://salemmedia.com/ and click on careers. Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.