We are seeking a Staff or Senior Staff Accountant to manage the daily accounting processes of our Finance Department, located at our Headquarters Office in San Francisco. This position will report to and work closely with the Controller. A long-term goal for this position is supervision of other accounting staff.
Compensation: Excellent benefits plus salary ($50,000-$70,000 DOE)
- Reconcile bank statements
- Process payroll through outside service
- Maintain gift annuity plan records and process monthly distributions
- Record investment activity
- Prepare monthly benefit statements
- Administer San Francisco Health Ordinance plan
- Handle quarterly and annual tax filings
- Train and cross-train staff in the department
- Prepare the financial statements for the ministry (Sr. Accountant)
- Assist in preparing management reports (Sr. Accountant)
- Review Accounts Payable coding (Sr. Accountant)
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting or business related degree preferred (Required for Sr. Accountant)
- At least 2+ years related work experience (Sr. Accountant)
- Knowledge of current accounting procedures (GAAP)
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative thinker, self-starter and team player a must
- Solid commitment to follow Jesus Christ in your life
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Accounting ManagerFirst Baptist Church Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- October 3
- Winchester, Virginia
- August 9
Jews for Jesus
Jews for Jesus is an evangelistic organization dedicated to spreading the Gospel according to Romans 1:16. Our work is done as an arm of the local churches that are of various denominations.
Our Mission Statement We exist to make the messiahship of Jesus an unavoidable issue to our Jewish people worldwide.
Our Core Values Understanding that we at Jews for Jesus: - are under the authority of God and His word , - desire to honor Messiah Y'shua, and - are dependent upon the enabling power of the Holy Spirit...
...we commit to th More...