*To apply, you must apply here: https://cotn.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=16. Applications received not through the link will NOT be considered.
*This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position in the Northeast region (Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland).
The Community Development Manager (CDM) is responsible for the acquisition and servicing of engaged partners who represent churches, businesses, industry associations, and civic groups. The CDM serves these groups to help them engage and support strategic COTN funding initiatives.
The CDM reports to the Senior Director of National Marketing-USA and is responsible for the strategic, profitable revenue generation through businesses, industry, churches, service clubs, and associations within a specified geographic territory. The CDM is expected to meet/exceed corporate growth goals, including quarterly/annual revenue, Venture, Meal Packaging, Smile Packs, Child Sponsorship, and Power of 10 initiatives. The CDM will make sales presentations and conduct in-depth seminars to small and large audiences to promote the COTN brand, projects, and programs. The CDM will create and execute local marketing and promotional programs with prioritized partners within a specific region.
Focus: Expose, educate, and engage groups, mobilizing them to actively participate financially in achieving the mission of COTN.
Job Description Detail:
- Build and maintain relationships with partners in current portfolio within region.
- Work with the Senior Director of National Marketing-USA to analyze and fully develop opportunities within the assigned region.
- Develop regional ministry plans and marketing/promotional strategies for prioritized partner base.
- Have complete knowledge of all Children of the Nations programs, projects, services, and initiatives.
- Analyze sales data in order to present monthly and quarterly business reviews with prioritized partners across region.
- Work with COTN senior leadership to analyze and maximize opportunities.
- Develop and coordinate strategic events throughout the year with key partners.
- Support annual Media Tour and fundraising events as needed within the assigned region.
- Assess, analyze, and communicate business trends with top partners to ensure profitable growth (ROI, cost of sale, yield, retention).
- Develop brand ambassadors, ensuring partners are kept up to date with the latest information on projects, programs, and brand positioning.
- Perform 3-5 face-to-face partner meetings per day.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong faith and dependence on Jesus Christ
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- Must be aggressive, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and a self-starter
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven outside sales experience required
- Must be able to travel within and live in assigned region
- Proficient in communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use advanced business and sales knowledge to make strategic decisions, negotiate effectively, and deliver results
- Must have excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to use multiple communication and interaction methods to collaborate effectively and develop brand ambassadors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, Excel, Google Business, and Powerpoint
- Strong commitment to uphold COTN mission and vision statements and standards in communication, conduct, operations, policies, and practices
- Demonstrated and sincere interest in all aspects of COTN's ministry
Preferences and Requirements
- Outside sales experience strongly preferred
- Applicant should reside within 50 miles of a major/regional airport
- Frequent evening and weekend work is required
- Occasional domestic and international travel is required
- Must possess a valid US passport
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Account Executive-Nashville, TNSalem Media Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- September 29
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Sales Assistant- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 22
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Integrated Marketing Sales Rep- Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- September 7
Children of the Nations
Raising children who transform nations. More...