Responsible for implementing a comprehensive major and planned giving program including identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding donors and potential donors capable of giving the College high dollar and mid-level gifts.
- Builds and manages a portfolio of potential donors capable and inclined to give $5,000 - $100,000 to the College.
- Creates gift strategies to cultivate and solicit donors and potential donors.
- Develops and manages a cadre of major gift volunteers capable and willing to identify, cultivate and solicit others.
- Identifies major gift prospects for COO and President
- Assists with programming involving the President, COO, other vice presidents, and campaign volunteers
- Develops and implements written strategies for all assigned prospects.
- Achieves agreed upon dollar goals for assigned major and annual gifts.
- Travels as needed.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of fundraising information sources
- Proven track record with institutional donors.
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs and Blackbaud Raisers Edge 7 database.
- Experience in program development.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five plus years of successful direct fundraising experience (face-to-face cultivation and solicitation)
- An understanding of the major gift process.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent listening skills.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Working knowledge of and aptitude for computer systems, specifically prospect tracking.
- Time management and decision-making skills.
- Enthusiastic belief in the mission of the College.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
As a religious and educational corporation, the institution does not unlawfully discriminate in its educational and employment policies against any person on the basis of sex, race, color, age, disability, or national or ethnic origin.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Executive DirectorVictory Ministries of Alaska
- Sutton, Alaska
- September 8
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Manager of Digital GivingAmerican Bible Society
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- September 1
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
The King's College
We educate young leaders to seamlessly integrate their faith, ethics, and morality into their lives and careers. Students are immersed in challenging academic and spiritual study that demands thinking, communicating, and problem-solving with the mind, heart, and soul. We require engagement with complex ideas to guide the strategic institutions of society — government, commerce, law, media, civil society, education, the arts, and the Church. We participate in a demanding curriculum and present unique opportunities to students More...