Manager of Finance and Administration
Reports To: U.S. Director
Location: CLC USA HQ - 701 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Washington PA 19034
To provide leadership and oversight to the finance and other administrative functions of the CLC USA ministry, with a particular emphasis on the effective stewardship of limited resources.
- Budget creation and maintenance in coordination with departmental managers
- Prepare monthly financial statements and do appropriate analysis
- Develop and maintain effective cash flow projections
- Function as liaison with outside vendors for Benefits and Employee Financial Programs
- Function as liaison with legal counsel on financial matters
- Help management identify cost containment opportunities
- Be available to advise managers and department heads on financial and administrative matters that arise
- Provide supervision and direction to the Finance and Administrative Team members
- Oversee domestic grant writing and donor development process
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding leases, insurance, utilities and other non-inventory items.
- Maintaining and updating key ministry documents including Employee and Missionary Handbooks.
- Minimum of 5 years of finance and supervisory experience.
- Desire to work in a ministry capacity as a servant leader.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Extensive experience utilizing Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- Prior work with a Christian organization
- Experience supervising administrative professionals
- Experience overseeing facilities and maintenance issues
- Experience using Quickbooks software
CLC does offer benefits including:
- Health Care Coverage
- 401 (K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- On Campus Housing at reduced rates