Manager of Finance and Administration
Reports To: U.S. Director
Location: CLC USA HQ - 701 Pennsylvania Avenue, Fort Washington PA 19034
To provide leadership and oversight to the finance and other administrative functions of the CLC USA ministry, with a particular emphasis on the effective stewardship of limited resources.
- Budget creation and maintenance in coordination with departmental managers
- Prepare monthly financial statements and do appropriate analysis
- Develop and maintain effective cash flow projections
- Function as liaison with outside vendors for Benefits and Employee Financial Programs
- Function as liaison with legal counsel on financial matters
- Help management identify cost containment opportunities
- Be available to advise managers and department heads on financial and administrative matters that arise
- Provide supervision and direction to the Finance and Administrative Team members
- Oversee domestic grant writing and donor development process
- Respond to vendor inquiries regarding leases, insurance, utilities and other non-inventory items.
- Maintaining and updating key ministry documents including Employee and Missionary Handbooks.
- Minimum of 5 years of finance and supervisory experience.
- Desire to work in a ministry capacity as a servant leader.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Extensive experience utilizing Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- Prior work with a Christian organization
- Experience supervising administrative professionals
- Experience overseeing facilities and maintenance issues
- Experience using Quickbooks software
CLC does offer benefits including:
- Health Care Coverage
- 401 (K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- On Campus Housing at reduced rates
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
GROUP PROGRAM DIRECTORS NEEDED – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
County DirectorChild Evangelism Fellowship Tioga CO. of PA
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
- October 10
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
CLC USA is the American branch of CLC International. It is not-for-profit world missions organization whose purpose is to make evangelical Christian literature available to all nations so that people may come to faith and maturity in the Lord Jesus Christ. CLC International is located in over 50 countries of the world and operates Christian bookstores, publishing houses, distribution centers and websites.More...