Systems Electronics, Inc. is a leading provider of Nurse Call, Security and Communications systems in the Healthcare Industry. We have an immediate opening for an Accounting Clerk Position in our Knightdale, NC office. This is a full time position with opportunity for growth.
Responsible for maintaining accuracy in the accounting system and adhering to the accounting and recordkeeping policies and procedures of the company.
- Full-charge bookkeeping
- Project billing
- Accounts receivable/collections
- Time collection/payroll support
- Financial/managerial reporting
The Accounting Clerk will be accountable to the Senior Accountant and the President of the Company. Secondary accountability will be to the other members of management, employees and customers of the Company.
- Must have at least 2 years of Accounting education, preferably an Associates’ Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Must be able to demonstrate full general ledger accounting knowledge
- Must have a working knowledge of computerized accounting systems
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent computer skills: Excel, Word, and Microsoft Office
- Must be a notary public or be willing to become a notary public
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements:
- Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or management to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Management has the right to revise this description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason as outlined in the employee manual or other written agreement
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Customer ServicePrivate Profile
- Stafford, Virginia
- December 9
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Tax Manager - Camarillo, CASalem Media Group
- Camarillo, California
- December 6
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Systems Electronics, Inc.
Systems Electronics has been providing communications and security/safety systems for more than 40 years. We work with our clients to discover the best solution and then implement that solution, with follow-on service being why our clients tell others. More...