Promotions Coordinator – Full Time
- Salem Media Group is looking for a talented and motivated Promotions Coordinator/Director who understands how to create compelling and relevant radio in the Pittsburgh market.
Do you possess large event management skills?
Are you an excellent multitasker with a highly creative mind?
- Attend promotional events, including set up and breakdown of equipment, provide support and interact with listeners
- Organize and maintain promotional supplies/giveaways
- Maintain active database of churches and email addresses of promotional entries and contest winners
- Help maintain company vehicle: Fuel van for events and remotes, keep clean inside and take to car wash before events
- Finding and creating new marketing events for the station
- Maintain multi-station promotions/event calendar, keep up-to-date for all staff
- Any other areas or assignments given by direct management
- Must be able to operate a company vehicle and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be outgoing and comfortable with interacting with people at events.
- Exceptional phone and marketing skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time at events
- Must be able to multitask and have exceptional organizational skills
- Must possess a vibrant outgoing personality
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, and Photoshop
- Must have wide weekend and nighttime work availability
- Good writing skills and creativity are integral to this position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office a must
Apply at www.salemmedia.com/careers
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer