We are interviewing for 5 Elementary School teachers to join the largest foreign faculty in China at for Fall 2016.
Qualifications: You don't have to have formal teaching experience. This is a great opportunity for those who would love to travel, mentor, and touch lives in China through teaching. Learn more about Academics in Asia.
If you have a heart for traveling, mentoring students and touching lives in China! We provide one of the smoothest transitions into the Chinese culture as you join a university that caters to their 160 foreign faculty.(See pictures of the University Campus: http://bit.ly/SIU-Campus)
INTERVIEWING NOW (the earlier you apply the more likely you will get a job offer): www.academicsinasia.com/apply-now/
Our University operates a Chinese "Kindergarten" (ages 3-6) and a Chinese primary school (grades 1-5) for Henan Province's International faculty's children. Since the school started, they have added another year to their primary school. Fall 2016 there will be grades 1-6. We have two foreign faculty working in the Kindergarten teaching English and every year we are looking hiring teachers who have a passion for teaching English to Chinese children.
The Kindergarten position is an all day job, with set hours worked every day for five days a week. It includes more than just teaching, and requires less content preparation, and more interaction with the kids. A Chinese teacher works with the foreign teacher in class throughout the day. (3 Openings)
The Primary school position is in a classroom setting. The teacher only needs to be there during the time they are teaching, and can come and go when not teaching the class. In this position there is less in-class Chinese language support. (1.5 Openings)
Learn more about teaching in our Elementary School and watch video Introduction.:
Do you love to teach children, love overseas travel, and need to complete your college degree? We can help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for for more information.
- Bachelor Degree without working experience: 1st year Salary 4640RMB/month [contract is for 10 months]
- Bachelor Degree with 2 years K-12 working experience: Salary 6000RMB/month [contract is for 10 months]
- Returning teachers get a 5% annual increase. 2-year contract pays an additional 2000RMB [paid at start of Fall Semester].
- Western & Chinese Food, insurance, culture trip, medical stipend (equals 3000 RMB/month)
- Housing & Utilities (equals 2000 RMB/month)
- Flight tickets (one round-trip per year valued at 10,000 RMB)
- Support from 10 Foreign administration
ORAL ENGLISH DETAILS: we are also hiring 4 more teachers for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017!
Approximately 55 of our 135 foreign faculty teach Oral English classes which are offered for Freshman and Sophomores. Every year we hire about 20 new Oral English Faculty. If you come with a spouse, he/she may be able to teach one of these classes. Families encouraged to join our faculty! We have 11 families on staff with children. Learn more: www.academicsinasia.com/oral-english/.
Other partner schools are looking to us for teachers, too. Learn more at www.jobs.academicsinasia.com/
We offer a variety of academic courses, briefly outlined here:
www.academicsinasia.com/academics/. These courses are offered through the School of Foreign Languages and School of Business.
We are interested in people with a variety of backgrounds, but we are especially looking for those with experience or college degrees in the following areas.
- 4 Oral English. See http://www.academicsinasia.com/oral-english/
- 5 English openings at 8 Universities for Fall 2016. See: http://www.jobs.academicsinasia.com
- Elementary School Teachers at (5 Fall 2016 Openings) http://www.academicsinasia.com/sias-university-elementary-school-positions/
- 1 Culinary chefs See: http://www.christianjobs.com/job/211702/
University Faculty Benefits:
- Airfare to China
- Return Airfare - with completed one year contract
- Medical Care Allowance
- Accident Insurance
- Private Apartment: www.academicsinasia.com/foreign-faculty-housing/
(family housing apartments are larger, request pictues if you are a family)
- Internet and Utilities Paid
- Three Free Western Meals Per Day: www.academicsinasia.com/food/
- Free Weekend Trips: www.academicsinasia.com/culture-trips/
- Paid Winter Holiday (7-8 weeks of paid holiday during term)
- Free Chinese Lessons
- Stipend ranges from 4,000 - 5,500RMB ($650-$900USD) a month depending on degree level. Contract length and annual raises bring the stipend as high as 7150RMB ($1172 USD) for 12 months or 85,800RMB ($14,066 USD) per year. Higher salary for higher degrees. (In 10 months its possible to save $2000 USD). Use this tool to estimate your savings: www.academicsinasia.com/how-much-could-i-save/
Job Updates Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/CqyGD
Read: Teacher Testimonials
FAQ: the best place to go to get a question answered or ask a question!
We will interview til positions filled. Early applicants will have more opportunities presented to them.
Any questions? Visit our FAQ (www.academicsinasia.com/FAQ/) and PLEASE introduce yourself to us!
Email email@example.com or Call Aaron at 209-877-7427
Ready to Apply? Interviewing NOW! (the earlier you apply the more likely you will get a job offer): www.academicsinasia.com/apply-now/
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTORProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Academics In Asia
Academics In Asia's goal is to help people find jobs in schools in Asia. We also want to help people come to Asia to learn language to do business. They also have a network of businesses in China run by Americans for those who know how to speak Chinese. Learn more at www.academicsinasia.comMore...