ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Salem Media Group in Hawaii is looking for a dynamic Full-Time Promotions Assistant that will make a full contribution to the success of the Marketing/Promotion, Programming and Sales Departments by being an effective team member; assist with executing station
promotions from inception to completion (including set-up and breakdown); and assist and coordinate general Marketing and Promotion Department functions in a timely manner.
The Promotions Assistant will work alongside the Promotions Director. Daily activity will include, but not be limited to: assisting with writing proposals and copy, event and promotional planning and execution, creating contesting, actively seeking promotional
partnerships, auditing station websites and communicating necessary changes directly to the Media Director, as well as various administrative duties. This position involves evening and weekend responsibilities and will be a 30-40 hour a week job with some
flexibility required: work days will be Monday-Friday with weekend hours as needed for events.
- Experience in planning and executing promotional events preferred
- Organized individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong computer skills required: copy writing, photo editing and presentation design preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Team player
- Ability to drive 12 person passage van
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you, please visit Salemmedia.com and click on the “Careers” tab to apply online.
No phone calls please. Local Resident applicants only please.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer