Trinity Law School, an institution that prepares students to flourish as attorneys dedicated to advocate for justice, serve the Church, and pursue the truth, is seeking a Recruiter and Partnerships Coordinator. This position is primarily responsible for
fielding inquiries and applicants through off-campus recruiting. The Senior Recruiter will spend the bulk of their time directing the off-campus recruiting efforts of Trinity Law School.
- Develop and implement field representation through outreach programs, fairs, training seminars and presentations for recruitment and enrollment of students from targeted communities.
- Assist in creating and fulfilling strategic goals and objectives as they relate to recruiting students for the JD program.
- Maintain current and thorough knowledge of the university and degree programs represented, as well as the organization’s sector and workforce.
- Directly supervises a team of admissions recruiting assistants.
- Process and oversee applications and communication flow for designated portion of applicant pool.
- Extensive local travel and some out of area travel including some weekends and evenings.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Supports TIU’s mission and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle and character in keeping with biblical models along with the ability to communicate them to prospective students.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Career record of success and continuous growth in outside sales, preferably in the higher education sector of two+ years.
- Strong, persuasive and accurate communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent presenting in both small and large group settings and tailoring message based on audience and desired outcomes.
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative and create opportunities for Trinity Law School.
- Computer skills including word processing, desktop publishing, spreadsheets, database, internet and electronic mail software. Preferably Microsoft Office Suite with PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred.