Salem Publishing, Nashville TN
Ad Traffic Coordinator for Web and Digital
Posts and manages all paid and house advertising on the various publishing brands’ websites, online newsletters and eBlasts
- Traffics and manages ad content for magazine and associated websites.
- Works with internal product teams on system/tool enhancements.
- Manages advertising flow and copy placement process; oversees all analysis and redesign of processes.
- Ensures creative content adheres to technical specifications, including thorough testing and troubleshooting of 3rd party rich media and video to run successfully and accurately on the various sites and network platforms.
- Interfaces with advertising clients to ensure message content compatibility.
- Liasons with sales, account management, design production and business management teams on all issues relating to campaign delivery/performance, digital ads and order entry.
College graduate preferred
Skills and Experience:
Strong organizational and follow up skills
Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
Previous experience in sales and marketing helpful
Knowledge of Word, Excel, Emma, Salesforce and Google Double Click useful
If you find this type of work exciting then you’re ready for the next step in our selection process. Please apply online at: www.salemmedia.com / Careers / Search Open Jobs / Nashville, TN
Salem Publishing publishes printed editions of Preaching Magazine, YouthWorker Journal, Homecoming Magazine and Singing News Magazine, and digital versions of Family Fiction and CCM Magazine. Salem Publishing is a subsidiary of Salem Media Group
(Nasdaq: SALM; www.salem.cc), an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.