- Provide leadership for all major development representatives to achieve annual contribution income goals and team objectives as determined with the CAO.
- Provide thought leadership for activities associated with the above bullet.
- Implement and enhance comprehensive major-donor development strategy at national and regional levels.
- Help (in collaboration with CAO and SVP of Development) develop new / refine / facilitate existing systems for performance measurement of all measureable goals across the development team.
- Identify / recognize staffing needs for organizational major donor development requirements; refine existing major-donor development staff and/or interview and hire new staff.
- Develop new / refine / facilitate existing systems for personal and professional development and mentoring of major-donor development team.
- Develop and implement a stewardship program aimed at cultivating deeper ties with major investors.
- Collaborate with the President’s Office on best practices, communications, and event planning, as needed.
- Initiate, develop and deepen relationships with all Advancement department leaders as well as leaders in Operations, Bible Translation, Finance & Office Administration that foster cohesion and integration of Advancement.
- Engage in the delivery and facilitation of proposals/presentations to various constituents (both internal and external).
- Integrate and synthesize complex data from various sources, communicating the results and providing critical insights to appropriate investor partners.
- Provide regular face-to-face and remote training and support to major-donor Advancement team based on analysis of and insights into their individual and team development needs.
- Regularly enhance ROI through increased performance and wise stewardship of resources.
- Travel: the role is dependent upon regular face to face meetings with team members and existing or prospective investors, thereby requiring 12-15 days of travel per month.
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups as directed and maintain required level of knowledge pertaining to operating procedures, requirements, processes and policies.
- Serve occasionally as invited guest to the Advancement Leadership Team and with Advancement Collaboration Team
- Lead and or participate in projects or task force groups which focus on issues having organization wide impact.
- Perform or assist with any assignments as required or directed.
- Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior; God-honoring lifestyle;
- Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group;
- Championing The Seed Company’s vision, mission, and values;
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications or related discipline, and or equivalent work experience
- Requires 10 years of experience, including demonstrated administrative skills
- Solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs to include; Word, Excel, and Power-Point
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Executive DirectorVictory Ministries of Alaska
- Sutton, Alaska
- September 8
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Manager of Digital GivingAmerican Bible Society
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- September 1
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
The Seed Company
Seed Company is a growing, faith-based, non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact through Great Commission partnerships for people without God’s Word in their language.More...