- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on HVAC systems and equipment such as: air compressors, hot water and steam boilers, pumps, air handling units, hot water storage tanks, cooling towers, chillers, and related piping and controls, etc.
- Operate and/or log assigned systems and heating plants in accordance to code and the Boiler Supervisory as directed by, and under the supervision of, the Maintenance and Trades Coordinator.
- Respond to customer complaints and emergencies.
- Enforce safety regulations at all times and maintains safety precautions as appropriate.
- Responsible to be on-call on a rotating basis approximately twenty-six times a year. The person on-call is responsible to be available via phone or pager during off-hours, including weekends, and be able to respond to the campus within two hours of being
- Associates degree in HVAC from a vocational technical college or related on the job experience.
- Three years operating high/low pressure boilers.
- Boiler Operators License for the City of Seattle, minimum of Grade 3; Refrigeration Operating Engineer's License; Refrigerant usage certification.
- Valid Washington State Driver's license and ability to drive service vehicle.
- Ability to load and unload materials, be available to access all areas of campus any hour of the day or night.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Must be able to carry, climb and lift different size ladders.
Position will remain open until filled.
Salary: $53,000 annually
Please submit online application, cover letter and resume found here: