Salem Media Group seeks a Contracts Assistant for the Legal Department at the corporate office in Camarillo, CA.
- Provide support for the management of company contracts
- Responsible for generating and tracking with company requirements
- Review contract documents and correspondence as part of the analysis of incoming contract requests and finalize contracts
- Maintain contract database, including storage of all company agreements electronically
- Review and revise agreements
- 1 – 3 years contract administration experience preferred, but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must work well in a team environment
- Ability to organize and disseminate information efficiently
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities, and ability to execute ownership of issues and tasks
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Desired Education or Degree: Paralegal Certificate or, BA/BS degree, or some college preferred.