Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator
Position Description: We are seeking a marketing assistant located in the New York area who will play a key role in helping a new fundraising department for a faith based healthcare clinic with 2 facilities located in Staten Island, NY. The position reports to the Chief Development officer.
- Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ
- BA/BS degree. Graduate degree in marketing, communications or business is preferred.
- At least 1 year work experience in a fundraising environment or in a commercial business in sales, marketing or communications department.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Events management
- Grant writing experience.
- Experience conversing and communicating with wealthy individuals and groups.
- Technology experience: Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills including PowerPoint and Excel. Adobe creative suite is a plus. Experience running Web meetings with Webex, GoToMeeting, Skype, etc. Experience with fundraising software such as Kindful or Raisers Edge is a plus.
- Be able to travel occasionally to manage events or meet with donors in Tri State area.
- Assist in the preparation and production of printed and electronic fundraising materials, annual fund mail campaigns and grant writing.
- Manage a fundraising database.
- Manage fundraising events such as luncheons, dinners and facility tours.
- Contact prospective donors via telephone and via written communications to assess interest and arrange information meetings.
- Help prepare PowerPoint presentations and written communications to assess interest and arrange information meetings.
- Help prepare PowerPoint presentations and written proposals for major donors.
- Submit reports on fundraising programs to donors.
- Be able to work out of a home office.
- Provide 40-80 hours per month of work on a contract basis.
- Rate commensurate with experience.
- Phone and home office expense allowance
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Development DirectorJAARS, Inc.
- Waxhaw, North Carolina
- October 21
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4