Wealth With No Regrets® exists to help high-capacity business owners, executives, professionals and their families pursue their bigger and abundant future by delivering world-class experiences impacting their wealth, retirement, business, family and community.
They conduct their business with the highest level of integrity, honesty and transparency with their clients, employees, vendors and strategic partners. As a team they adhere to Core Values of Leadership, Integrity, Learning, Delight, and Generosity. A few
keys to their fast success is in being a marketing and innovation driven business lead by strong leadership principles that puts the client’s needs first and building systems and procedures to efficiently deliver custom wealth planning solutions with elegant
client service. Our client has processes for continual improvement while running a business with proven and repeatable systems to engage hand-selected and well defined prospects and allowing them to deliver world-class experiences with their clients.
The Executive Assistant will play a vital role in the day to day operations of Wealth With No Regrets® core business systems and procedures. This person must be able to efficiently implement well-defined systems and process and execute on daily tasks that
move the business forward. This person will be responsible for calendar management, email management, marketing campaign management, event system execution, and follow timelines executing on key business objectives. From time to time this person will need
to adjust as systems and process are updated and refined and new campaigns are added to move the business forward. This position offers a great opportunity to somebody who enjoys people, providing a warm and welcoming office environment to prospects and clients,
but also effectively works alone with team support on tasks and projects.
- 1-5 years experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Support
- Ability to communicate at a high level at events and over the phone
- Ability to get things done quickly
- Ability to take instruction and follow through on projects
- Ability to execute on procedures and systems that are already in place
- Experience using mail merge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Publisher, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Phone calling experience or customer service experience
- Experience using a CRM software
- Ability to use technology and outside resources to finish projects quickly