ECHO Inc. (www.echonet.org) is a global Christian organization that equips people with agricultural resources and skills to reduce hunger and improve the lives of the poor. ECHO is currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to the President/CEO.
This position will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the “Office of the President/CEO in the following areas:
- Executive Support: Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks, plans, coordinate and ensure the President's schedule is followed and respected; communicate on behalf of the President;
provide a smooth communication bridge between the President's office and others; keep the President well informed on commitments and responsibilities; help manage special projects; prioritize conflicting needs; and handle matters expeditiously, proactively,
and often with deadline pressures.
- Board Support and Liaison: Complete various administrative tasks for the Board including [but not limited to] meeting logistics; scheduling, and reporting, maintaining records; prepare,
assemble, & distribute Board materials before meetings; support the Board Secretary; etc. while maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
- Senior Management Liaison: Participate, as appropriate, in meetings as an adjunct member of the Executive Team and/or Senior Leadership Team to assist with scheduling, follow-through,
and cross-divisional coordination.
- Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach: Respond to requests for materials regarding the President and the organization in general, assist with written communications, and prepare
- Strategic Initiatives: Work with the Advancement team in coordinating the President's outreach activities; follow up on contacts made by the President and provided support in the cultivation
of ongoing donor relationships.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have/be the following:
Strong organizational & interpersonal skills; expert level of written and verbal communication skills; a problem-solver; strong decision-making capability; emotional and spiritual maturity; discretion and confidentiality; ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced
environment; loyal; able to work independently; and must subscribe to the ECHO Statement of Faith and be able to clearly express his/her faith journey.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of three years of relevant work experience preferred; experience supporting C-Level Executives; non-profit experience; partnership development, and fundraising; bilingual (English/French or English/Spanish) is a plus but
not absolutely necessary; proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Interested and qualified applicants should send a cover letter, 3-4 paragraph testimony on their faith journey, and a resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org No calls please.