Salem Media Group is looking for a Media Sales Consultant in Nashville. This is a great opportunity for the right sales professional to step into a thriving media consultant role and join the team of radio and digital advertising stars at Salem Media Group, America’s leading Christian and conservative multi-media corporation.
Specifically, this position will be with WFFI/WFFH – 94FM The FISH.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed. This person will be able to connect with current clients, bring in new clients and help them achieve their business
objectives through effective radio and digital advertising. Most importantly - we are looking for hard-working salespeople who want to have FUN at work, make money and help local businesses grow.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques and new ideas
- Contact local businesses to develop new revenue through the sale of commercial advertising time and other station products
- Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating on air radio, online and digital mediums
- Provide input on sales promotion ideas to sales management.
- Retain current business and develop new business contacts
- Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
- Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
- Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Competitive, persuasive, energetic and self-motivated traits
- Ability to overcome objections
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
- Radio, Television and/or outside media sales experience preferred but not required
- Enjoy a fast paced environment with a desire to win
- Professional appearance a must
If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Salem Media Group, through its Salem Radio Group, is the largest commercial U.S. radio broadcasting company providing Christian and conservative programming. Salem owns and operates 117 local radio stations, with 72 stations in the top 25 media markets.
Salem Media Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Please visit the Salem website at www.salemmedia.com Click on careers and apply online with a resume and cover letter.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Board Operator- Miami, FLSalem Media Group
- Miami, Florida
- October 26
Operations Manager -Louisville, KYSalem Media Group
- Louisville, Kentucky
- October 25
News Reporter-Greenville, SCSalem Media Group
- Greenville, South Carolina
- October 21
Sales Marketing Assistant-Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- October 21
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...