Have a strong passion for service and ministry? Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field with a minimum of five years’ experience in commercial lending? Or possess two years of post-high school education with a minimum of seven years’ experience in commercial lending? Have banking knowledge or related experience? Then you may be the next Senior Loan Underwriter, Ministry Development Group for Christian Community Credit Union. We are one of the largest credit unions serving the Christian community. The Credit Union is a full-service financial institution that focuses on people, not profits. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing outstanding service in every service interaction, providing detailed and documented analysis of the credit worthiness of ministry organizations that are seeking loans and/or credit lines involving real estate secured, unsecured, and/or loans secured by other collateral, and preparing monthly minutes for all credit decisions for approved, decline and/or cancelled loans.
CANDIDATE MUST BE AVAILABLE THE FOLLOWING DAYS/HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm (Flexible 40 hours per week)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related field, plus a minimum of five years of experience in commercial lending; or, two years of post-high school education, plus a minimum of seven years of experience in commercial lending required
- Banking knowledge or related experience required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Current car insurance and reliable transportation required
- Proficient with word processing (Word preferred), spreadsheets (Excel preferred) and presentation software (PowerPoint preferred)
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, Credit Card systems
- Proficient with World Wide Web, email applications, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and take initiative
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks and interruptions
- Good organizational skills
Selected candidates will be tested for the required skills of Typing at 30wpm, Basic Math, Microsoft Word & Excel, Written Communication, Underwriting & Financial Analysis, and the ability to lift 25 lbs.
PLEASE APPLY AT: www.mycccu.com/careers
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Christian Community Credit Union
Christian Community Credit Union is a financial institution that holds true to a core belief of providing the highest level of commitment to our members while helping further God’s work here on earth. We serve thousands of members and ministries in the Christian community. For over 55 years, the Credit Union has provided great benefits and significant cost savings for our members. Our professional staff specializes in national and international full service banking, as well as personalized financial management programs. We are a financial in More...