Hope 360 Pregnancy Clinic looking for someone who would like to become apart of our team.
1. Ability to perform limited 1st and 2nd trimester obstetrical ultra-sounds and pregnancy testing
2. Up to date Nursing license for Registered Nurse
3. Be able to sign our Statement of Faith
4. Have a passion to help women (and their unborn), by providing caring and compassionate counseling
5. Confident in public speaking and being a spokespersone for our ministry
6. Be a team player
1. Responsible for immediate supervision of a wide variety of clinic functions, planning and performing direct and indirect nusing interventions, and responsible for supervising, organizing, planning, assessing and monitoring the medical services provided
by Hope 360 Pregnancy Clinic. The Nurse Manager also works in conjunciton with physicians, nurses and lay counselors to assure that patients are receving the best of care.
Monday 10am-5pm and Thursday from 10am-5pm
The hours will increase as patient load increseses
Hope 360 Pregnancy Clinic is faith based, nonprofit, Pro-life Medical Clinic that offers free Pregnancy Testing, Limited Ultra-sounds, Pre-Natal Vitamins, Options counseling, referrals, Parenting Classes, and baby items. All of our services are Free and
everyone is welcome. We are a SAFE Place for women to come to when experiencing an unexpected pregnancy.
If you wish to apply, please send a resume and a letter of introduction and interest.
Joanne Eggimann, Executive Director to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact me at 503-908-1861 if you have any questions about this position.