Apply Here: http://smrtr.io/-vPEHA
Renew Transfer is a Moving/Logistics company with a strong footprint in the St. Louis market. Originally, Renew was started in Birmingham Alabama as a local antique transfer service known as New Latitude. After gaining a reputation as the premier transfer
service for Birmingham's finest antique dealers, it was not long before larger furniture retailers requested the same personal touch when delivering their products to clients homes. Renew has been in the St. Louis market for over 5 years and services a major
furniture retailer. Renew has grown from 5 employees to over 60 in 11 states. Renew values and operates off of Christian principles and seeks to honor God with their excellence and customer service! Employees have the opportunity to grow quickly with the company.
The Warehouse Manager will play a key role in the operations of our clients St. Louis facility. He/she will be tasked with managing the warehouse crew, unloading trucks, checking inventory, and making sure all operations are on track. This is for a person
that would love to lead a group of individuals. This is also for someone who wants to grow out of the Warehouse Manager role. Future growth opportunities will be available for the right candidate.
A typical day would be started by getting into the office between 6:30am and 7am. Move around and clean out trucks from previous day. Spend about 30 minutes with the scheduler talking through upcoming delivery routes. Get paperwork to pull furniture and
spend time until lunch leading team of 2-3 guys doing that. Eat lunch late morning, then spend afternoon loading 2 trucks for next day. Day finishes up between 3 and 5pm. Throughout the day the warehouse manager fields calls from delivery crews ranging from
customers not being home to not having the correct hardware to assemble an item.
- 2+ years of experience in an operations, project management type role; experience is flexible. Candidate must get excited about the vision of the company and be operationally minded
- Great communicator - must be willing to direct and guide the team
- Attention to detail - very detail oriented and process driven role. Must be a candidate that enjoys systems and processes
- Leading by example - be willing to get your hands dirty
- Quick thinker and decision maker
- Experience leading a team - either in high school, college athletics or a business setting is preferred