Account Executive/Advertising Sales – Salem Media Group
Singing News Radio / Singing News Magazine
Singing News and Singing News Radio, a division of Salem Media Group, is seeking to fill a full-time
Sales Position. This individual will work primarily on Singing News magazine and Singing News Radio Network in our Nashville, Tennessee offices.
This individual will work creatively to deliver advertising sales for a proven, monthly Southern Gospel music magazine that is celebrating 47 years of publication. The scope of the work includes selling to an existing client base, while finding and developing
new clients. It includes, but is not limited to, selling advertising to Southern Gospel artists, Southern Gospel-related businesses, as well as selling to traditional, non-music-related businesses. It involves the process of creating a “sales funnel” through
creative presentations and follow-up. Individual must have an interest in, and knowledge of, the Southern Gospel music genre.
The applicant must be able to adapt quickly to changes in work volume, deadlines and creative direction while still delivering high-quality, creative results in a timely manner.
This employee will work closely with the General Manager of Salem’s Southern Gospel division, Singing News’ Editor-In-Chief and Singing News’ Operations Manager.
Other Job Qualifications include:
- ability to sell print advertising, web/internet advertising, e-blasts, and radio advertising
- detail oriented and well organized
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- ability to learn new processes and programs, including Salesforce and Excel
- proven creative ability in visual presentation
- strong follow-up and social skills
- work well in a team environment
- ability to meet deadlines
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please visit the Salem website at www.salemmedia.com Click on
careers and apply online.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.