Board Operator - Full Time
Must be able to work early mornings and weekends as required
Medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, accrued vacation and sick time
Salary commensurate with experience
Salem Media Group is a leading broadcaster of religious programming and informative talk. The company owns and operates commercial radio stations in major markets throughout the United States. Salem Media Group in Tampa is looking for a self-motivated,
organized, professional individual to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for operating in-studio digital boards.
Role and Responsibilities
- Operates a tight board for live local programs
- Monitors satellite delivered syndicated programming
- Provides voice work for commercials and promos
- Assists with other production as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma
- 2 years’ experience in the radio industry is preferred.
- Ideal candidate should be a self-starter who is highly motivated, dependable, energetic, and displays professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company.
- Must have Adobe Audition experience as well as prior experience working with digital audio control boards, ISDN lines, XDS and Unity Satellite Receivers. Knowledge of Salem’s Rivendell Automation System is a plus.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment