Redeemed Ministries operates an aftercare residential home program for women who were formerly exploited in the commercial sex industry by way of force, fraud or coercion. The overall purpose of our aftercare residential program is to provide women with
safe haven while addressing holistic healing needs surrounding mental, physical, spiritual and relational areas of their lives. The Resident Advisor Couple (RAC) working for Redeemed Ministries is required to first and foremost have strong faith in Jesus
Christ that is demonstrated in an obedient life of following Christ. The Resident Advisor Couple is expected to be the hands and feet of Jesus to the women in our aftercare program. The RAC provides overall supervision of the house, the residents, the schedule,
meals, transportation, and provides emotional and spiritual support to the residents.
The Resident Advisor Couple must be able to:
- Live on-site with women residents and maintain a professional and Christ-like relationship with everyone in the house, including the residents and other staff.
- Demonstrate a strong faithful marital relationship where mutual love and respect are shown through word, attitude and acts.
- Drive a larger vehicle such as a large SUV or a 12 - 15 passenger van.
- Refrain from tobacco or alcohol use while in residence. Able to refrain from the use of illegal drugs and misuse of prescription drugs or other substances at all times.
- Plan and organize multiple schedules and make adjustments as required.
- Provide emotional and spiritual support to the residents through prayer, everyday activities, and providing weekly mini evaluations of the residents’ progress.
This couple must be active and supportive members of a Christian church that has similar beliefs as those in Redeemed Ministries’ Statement of Faith during their term of service.
Valid Driver License required and good driving record. Must own or have access to a personal vehicle and must carry adequate auto insurance.
Compensation includes housing, stipend, and personal support.