Administrative Assistant -- Full-Time
Salem Media Group in Hawaii is looking for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Business Manager and is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational
effectiveness and efficiency for a six radio station cluster in the Honolulu market. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional customer service skills, including excellent communication skills (both
oral and written).
- Greeting visitors and clients
- Organize and manage prize and will-call pick-up
- Answering phones – connecting calls with appropriate personnel and taking messages
- Account Payables
- Processes check and credit card payments
- Controls correspondence
- Maintains office equipment and vendor contracts
- Orders supplies/Costco
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing and copying
- Provide assistance to the Business and General Manager as needed
- Provide Backup to Traffic Department as needed (training provided)
- Prior experience working as an Administrative Assistant in an office environment
- Pleasant professional demeanor, organized, trustworthy and a self-starter
- Experience working with quick turnaround times
- Ability to work as a team with other departments and individuals
- Data entry experience and attention to detail is a must
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
The work schedule will be Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Hourly Rate: $10-15 per hour DOE
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including full medical/dental/vision, holiday pay, accrued vacation/sick time, 401K with company match, and more…..
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you, please visit www.Salemmedia.com and click on the “Careers” tab to apply online.
No phone calls please. Hawaii residents only please.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer