Nature and Scope
- Contribute as a member of Stephen Ministries' program development and delivery team and grow into a leadership role within the organization.
- Work will be accomplished primarily at the Stephen Ministries Center in St. Louis, Missouri, with occasional travel to conferences and workshops.
- Minimum bachelor's degree (master's level degree a plus) and excellent academic record
- Skilled in using technology
- Demonstrated experience and strengths is one or more of these areas:
Writing and editing
Presenting and speaking skills
Based on their gifts, strengths, and experience, program staff may:
- Serve on a team that writes and edits training presentations, books, manuals, publicity materials, correspondence, and other resources.
- Work on program development, customer service, market research, consultation, marketing, information technology, operations, or human resources.
- Manage one of the above departments or functional areas, coordinating the team's efforts and supervising one or more staff members.
- Direct two or more one-week training conferences that Stephen Ministries conducts in various U.S. cities each year. This involves teaching sessions, interacting with and assisting participants, supervising a conference team, and coordinating with hotel
staff and other vendors supporting the event.
- Coordinate or serve in other areas related to the person's gifts and interests and the mission of the organization.
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to 2045 Innerbelt Business Center Dr., St. Louis, MO 63114. You may also fax your resume to (314) 428-7888. Email and online submissions not accepted. Please include academic information, including grades
and test scores at all levels.