We are looking for a seasoned live audio engineer with good management skills and who works well in a team oriented environment. The individual we are looking for should also have some experience with recording and broadcast audio standards.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate Audio Production needs for all Services and Events
- Engineer for church services and events
- Oversee and schedule all contracted and volunteer Audio Engineers in FOH, monitor, and broadcast applications
- Take direction from and coordinate audio needs with the Worship Stream Leader
- Coordinate with other church departments for overall Production support
- Manage all audio systems and procedures
- Develop and implement audio quality assurance
- Develop and implement audio incident management processes
- Coordinate and manage audio installations
- Manage and maintain audio content archives
- Carry out maintenance for audio equipment
These duties are not exclusive and with consideration of the job requirements and employees skills, this job description can be added to or taken away from at the discretion of the employee’s immediate supervisor.
Job Skills & Requirements
- Up to date on both live and broadcast audio technologies
- Experience with multiple and various digital consoles and ProTools HD systems
- A demonstrated ability and desire to train, lead, and develop others
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Highly self motivated and self managed
- Poise under pressure of deadlines and sudden changes
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Christ-centered behavior (i.e. treating people with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity at all times).