Fresno, California National Office
Family Leadership Inc
Family Leadership is an outreach to parents who are seeking a better life for their children. We empower parents to advance their parenting skills to boost the success of their children. We also empower parents to become dynamic leaders
to reach more parents.
As we serve in high poverty communities in multiple languages where we empower local parents to make a difference in their own communities. Family Leadership’s culture of service and innovation sets us apart. We have reached more than 100,000 families and
As an Executive Administrator, you will have the opportunity to:
- Become a key member of our dynamic team and join us in our mission to empower parents to be skilled, confident, positive leaders in their homes and children’s schools.
- Enjoy a positive, faith-filled, high performing office in Fresno with our 16 national staff members.
- Use your knowledge, skills, and abilities to make a vital contribution to our organization’s daily work and mission.
- Serve on a ministry staff where you put your faith into action daily.
This is a 40 hour week position in our office in Fresno. Salary is in relation to experience, with paid health insurance, health stipend, paid sick days and vacation.
- Scheduling, organizing, and planning for Training Events, Conferences, and presentations.
- Travel planning for our training staff.
- Producing Excel Reports of our results for our partner schools.
- Project management.
Your skills should include:
- Superior ability to work as a team member supporting our national trainers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate proactively.
- Outstanding ability to organize complex and detailed work.
- Project management: Ability to organize a team toward progress on projects.
- Demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to take initiative and execute initiatives in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, including Excel formulas.
- Ability to create marketing communications, such as email designs. This skill set includes writing and possibly graphic design.
- Writing skill: Ability to take notes during group meetings and then create & organize notes for the team to move forward.
We look forward to hearing from you!