Part-Time Board Operator – Columbus, OH
Salem Media Group is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming. We currently have a part-time position available for Part Time Board Operator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Must operate standard broadcast console, including “faders” or “pots.”
• Protect the company’s F-C-C license, successfully execute E-A-S tests, log transmitter readings and follow regulations and policies under the direction of the Chief Operator.
• Able to read and follow program log, play programs, spots and Station Identification’s for multiple s
• Ability to perform simple production duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, Specific Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Prior experience in running audio console at a commercial or non-commercial radio station is preferred.
• Experience with Adobe Audition or other digital audio and digital editing systems.
• Computer proficiency and ability to use Windows.
• Experience working with ENCO or other broadcast automation systems.
• Able to work regular weekend, evening and holiday shifts.
• Must have legal right to work in the United States.
• Ability to interact and work well with other staff.
• Must be dependable and able to work and problem-solve independently.
• Must be able to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.