Do you want to work for a Company that provides its employees with excellent benefits, quarterly bonus opportunities, affordable healthcare, a 401K match program and more??
Check out Creative Dining Services! We are a leading contract food service provider seeking to hire a Dining Services Director at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa.
The Dining Service Director oversees the dining services operation as a whole, steadfastly works to ensure that the expectations of the client are met and/or exceeded, while responding to market trends and customer demands. As the departmental leader, ensures
that the Dining Services Management team works professionally together, while producing desired outcomes in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Through effective planning and organization ensures high levels of customer satisfaction on a consistent basis, that positive public relations are attained; account retention is assured.
- Attains unit operating budgets through a system of planning and control procedures; participates in budget and forecast process with the Creative Dining Services Operations Director, providing accurate data by which effective budgets can be prepared; responsible
for accurate and timely completion of all recording and reporting activities.
- Implements and maintains standards of quality in all areas of the food service operation.
- Assists the Creative Dining Services Operations Director in planning and analysis of all merchandising and marketing programs and ensures that compliance with such programs is attained.
- Trains and develops employees to ensure maximum productivity is attained and morale is at a high level. Develops and maintains systems to measure and evaluate personnel which are in compliance with company policies and procedures and the law. Monitors
all phases of the employment process, wage structure, and benefit program.
- Responsible for compliance with all company policies, procedures, standards and programs. Conducts an on-going analysis of the account operations, recommending operational changes to the Operations Director as required.
- Ensures that all areas of the food service operation are in compliance with the C.L.E.A.N.Works! program, Federal, State and Local health codes, and overall quality assurance.
- Ensures that all company and account purchasing policies and procedures are followed; that through correct menu planning, receiving and storage, maximum utilization of company resources is attained, and that quality specifications and sustainability efforts
are adhered to.
- Advanced Degree in Management, Hospitality, or similar field preferred, with a minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
- In lieu of an Advanced Degree, a minimum of 10 years successful managerial experience.
- ServSafe Certification
Creative Dining Services is a Food Service Hospitality Company specializing in catering to the needs of clients and employees, delivering top quality meals in open and trusting relationships with our partner accounts. We are proud to employ over 1600 employees
at 70 College /University, K-12 schools, Conference Centers, B & I accounts, and Retirement Community accounts nationwide.