Join the AWARD winning Georgia’s Dream Nannies, Inc. company! We are a nationwide staffing agency placing Nannies, Household Managers/Estate Managers, Chefs, Baby Nurses, Housekeepers, and other staff for the home.
Do you naturally encourage others without even realizing it? Do you like helping others find their true passion in life? Do you love to council others, listen to problems and help come up with solutions? Do you like working with a team? We need you!
We are looking for a career-minded individual with a professional phone voice, high ethics, integrity, “can-do” attitude, propensity for multitasking, sales background if possible, and lots of energy to keep up with a fast-paced office.
• Assist, create and implement marketing plans
• Assist with administrative tasks
• Assist / learn our recruiting database and customer CRM database
• Strong work-ethic
• Must be an excellent communicator
• Having a friendly and engaging personality.
• Should have a confident manner.
• Comfortable working with high profile families.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at once and to prioritize workload.
• Must be detail oriented, service-oriented, tactful, and patient
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies.
• Possess strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
• Must be computer literate.
• Familiar with Apple Mail & Outlook
• Familiar with Blogs (writing / help maintain)
• Have the willingness to learn new industry related programs.
• Able to quickly learn our database system / Will train
• EXCELLENT phone skills is a MUST
• Able to interact effectively via phone, in person, via email or Instant Messenger with internal departments and external contacts
• Being a team player is important to be successful in this position.
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 / 5:00 pm
Summer Schedule: Same as the rest of the year.
Flexibility is a plus!
SALARY: Will discuss in-person
Research potential job seekers through various resources.
Coordinate in-person interviews, telephone screens, and other types of communication with potential job seekers.
Promptly reply to email and phone inquiries from potential job seekers and clients with requested information.
Assess candidates to determine if they meet basic qualifications based on client profile.
Conduct interviews to assess candidates.
Other administrative and miscellaneous tasks as needed.
Computer savvy is a MUST. Excellent computer & typing skills! You must be quick on the computer!
Knowledge of the childcare/domestic industry and trends.
A demonstrated ability of effective and professional verbal and written communication.
Longevity in past positions
Must be able to pass an in-depth background check
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - customer service driven
Ability to type and talk simultaneously - Our phones ring all day long, so you must be able to type and talk on the phone at the same time.
Must be able to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and have superior time management skills to handle the hundreds of emails, incoming calls and other duties.
Show proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Email)
Strong desire and ability to learn to use our database
Attention to detail and highly organized! This is a must or you will fall behind.
Must be flexible to changes.
Associates/Bachelor's degree or combination of education and work experience
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Executive Admin PositionAdobe Oil & Gas
- Arlington, Texas
- September 20
Georgia's Dream Nannies, Inc
Since 2003 we have been a top rated household placement agency working across the southeast and now we are expanding further! We have won top honors from Kudzu.com for Best Childcare in Atlanta for 2013, 2014, and 2015. We are looking to continue this trend in other areas of the country as we continue to export our award winning formula to other families who need us. More...