98.3 FM KDAR – an affiliate of Salem Media Group, Inc. is looking for a Full-Time Administrative/Traffic Coordinator. We are looking for a professional detail oriented individual who can multi-task, has exceptional organizational, computer, and customer
In addition to managing office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency, the Administrative/Traffic Coordinator will be responsible for creating continuity in the flow of work between the sales and production
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain and update client files.
- Manage Material (copy) in Wide Orbit.
- Manage promos, EAS, PSA’s, Trade, and Network barter.
- Manage Station Aging and Collections.
- Processes payments.
- Manage National Network spots and oversees completion of weekly affidavits.
- Reviews and prints daily Program Logs.
- Electronically reconcile logs (ELR) daily.
- Assist with end of month preparation for billing.
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, faxing and copying.
- Manage Staff files.
- Manage Public File and completes quarter reports.
- Manage KDAR Websites (KDAR.Com/Facebook/Twitter).
- Assist with KDAR events and promotion of the station.
- Provide assistance to the General Manager as needed.
Radio experience preferred. This position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills with experience in both Word and Excel. Also demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with good problem-solving skills, meet strict
deadlines, and must be able to handle interruptions.
*Station Traffic/Billing system is’ WideOrbit’ (WO). Knowledge of WideOrbit is a major plus.
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group, Inc. sounds like the company for you, go to salemmedia.com, click on the “Careers” tab. There you will be able to search for the job listing you are interested in. Click on the desired listing to
Salem Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.