Sales Assistant/Junior Account Executive
Salem Media Group in Hawaii is looking for a Full Time Sales Assistant/Junior Account Executive. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organization and computer skills. The position will act
as support to the Sales Departments and the Sales Managers. The ideal candidate will have computer, people, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Responsible for supporting and assisting 8-10 Account Executives in the local office. Each AE requires a different level of support and assistance depending on his/her client needs
- Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
- Order Entry
- Generate Sales Reports for Account Executives and Sales Managers
- Assist Sales Managers with special projects as assigned
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed
- Training with be provided for Account Executive duties
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in graphic design including Photo Shop, Publisher and Illustrator is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times
- Ability to work as a team with other departments and individuals
- Data entry experience and attentional to detail is a must
The work schedule will be Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Hourly Rate: DOE with potential commissions and bonuses.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including full medical/dental/vision, holiday pay, accrued vacation/sick time, 401K with company match, and more…..
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you, please visit Salemmedia.com and click on the “Careers” tab to apply online.
No phone calls please. Local applicants only please.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer