ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Salem Media Group in Hawaii is looking for a dynamic Promotions Director that will make a full contribution to the success of the Marketing/Promotion, Programming and Sales Departments by being an effective team member; execute station promotions from inception
to completion; assist and coordinate general Marketing and Promotion Department functions in a timely manner; coordinate our internship program; and assist by working directly with our Web Developer to insure our web content is accurate and up-to-date.
Promotion Director will work alongside the General Sales Manager and also manage the full-time Promotions Assistant. Daily activity will include, but not be limited to: writing proposals and copy, event and promotional planning and execution, creating contesting,
actively seeking promotional partnerships, managing and recruiting for our internship program, auditing station websites and communicating necessary changes directly to the Web Developer, as well as various administrative duties. This position involves evening
and weekend responsibilities.
- Experience in planning and executing promotional events
- Creative, ambitious, energetic, competitive leader with the ability to develop and motivate staff
- Organized individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong computer skills required including copy writing, web development, and photo editing and presentation design
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Team player
- Proven success track record with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the broadcast industry preferred
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you, please visit Salemmedia.com and click on the “Careers” tab to apply online.
No phone calls please. Local applicants only please.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer