Applicants must submit a cover letter and full resume to be considered for the position.
About the Position:
Under the general direction of the Director Women’s Health Service (DWHS) the Staff Nurse is responsible for all medical care in the clinic she is assigned to for that day. This medical care includes pregnancy testing, limited ultrasounds (if certified),
education about pregnancy related issues, and follow up to support our clients’ needs. The staff nurse will consult with the DWHS, Medical Director, and counselors to deliver care to the clients.
- Pregnancy testing
- Education to patients about pregnancy related issues
- Performing limited ultrasounds, once certified
- Timely compliance with complete charting, chart reviews, closing, and upkeep of medical charts
- Attend quarterly staff meetings and trainings as required
- Support the DWHS to insure compliance of all licensure issues
- Add to and improve professional skills by seeking out and attending relevant professional education classes
- Other tasks as assigned
- California Board of Registered Nursing (RN) certification
- Knowledge of obstetrical and gynecological care preferred, but not necessary
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse racial, ethnic, cultural, economic, social, and religious backgrounds
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications
To apply, please forward a copy of your resume and cover letter by email only to Carole Fong, Director – Finance & Administration, at email@example.com.
For more information, visit supportcircle.org.