Xulon Press, Maitland, FL, the nation’s largest on-demand digital publisher of books targeting the Christian audience, is currently seeking an organized, professional and enthusiastic Full-Time Receptionist.
- Greets visitors, answers and directs phone calls to appropriate person or department.
- Receives packages and mail. Sorts mail; signs in /out FedEx, DHL, etc. packages to ensure correct people receive them.
- Maintains Office/Break Room supplies.
- Assists with the shipping/mailing of out-bound packages.
- Maintains lobby/break room cleanliness and neatness.
- Assists with special projects and special events from other departments as needed.
- Order, update, refill postage machine supplies and funds. Service/call for service copiers as needed.
- Assists in book order fulfillment.
- Must have a minimum 2 years of experience in a receptionist and/or office role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Flexible, team-minded individual with strong organizational skills. Comfortable with juggling multiple tasks and able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills.
- Must be able to provide I-9 verification documents for eligibility to work in the USA.
- Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm (with one hour lunch)
Xulon Press was voted The Best Christian Workplace. We provide a casual, friendly atmosphere with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K program.
Xulon Press is owned by Salem Media Group, the leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine publisher focused on Christian and family themes.