The Senior Accountant II helps empower CRISTA to meet its mission by supplying great accounting and finance support and excellent customer service. The position will provide general accounting as well as systems expertise & training to internal customers.
Additionally, the Senior Accountant II will work with appropriate individuals to ensure that School and Camps accounting and monthly financial statements are both timely and accurate. The Senior Accountant II will also manage relationships with assigned
ministries and 3rd party vendors for both King’s School and Camps. The Senior Accountant II will prepare journal entries, complex reconciliations and audit schedules as assigned and assist in the budget process as needed. The Senior Accountant II will conduct
ministry research, perform special projects and prepare other reports as needed.
Are you intrigued? Let us introduce you to CRISTA Ministries, and the Accounting/Finance Team. The Accounting/Finance team is a group of highly professional individuals with exceptional accounting skills that aim to provide world class support and financial
leadership to an organization that loves God by serving people. Supporting the seven distinct CRISTA Ministries provides a technically challenging, fast-paced environment where there are opportunities to grow professionally and spiritually while putting your
skills to work for a mission you believe in.
1. Christian Commitment: Godly leader and servant leadership style that is relational and reflective of John 10; personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and spiritual maturity.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
3. Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience with computerized accounting systems, complex account reconciliations, and customer service.
4. Licensure/Certification: N/A
5. Other Considerations:
Individual must have problem solving capabilities and be able to work independently, efficiently and professionally with a wide variety of personality types as well as demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow.
Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, staff and customers.
6. Software and Equipment Used: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
To view the full job description and to apply, please go to the following
Or visit www.crista.org/employment