Regnery Publishing is seeking two field based Sales Representatives to manage our relationships with key national accounts.
Regnery has been a leading publisher of conservative books since 1947. With several New York Times bestsellers published every year and new History, Faith, and Children’s imprints, Regnery is a growing business.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Selling new releases, backlist titles and assisting with the development and implementation of marketing initiatives
- Increasing business with an existing group of accounts
- Implement title and seasonal promotions with key accounts nationwide
- Overseeing orders and ensuring they are processed accurately
- Analyze data, identify trends, and exploit opportunities
The ideal candidates will have deep experience in book publishing and sales. Preferred candidates will be creative thinkers well-versed in political issues who are able to help brainstorm out-of-the-box sales and marketing opportunities for our books and
Regnery Publishing offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k with company match, and a rewarding work environment. Our wages are competitive. We offer training, good work/life
balance, and the opportunity to thrive in a growing business.
Click here to apply and submit your cover letter and resume