Part-time Office Assistant/Receptionist
We are currently seeking an organized, professional and enthusiastic part-time assistant (15-20 hours/week). The hours will be from 2p-6p Monday through Friday with extra hours available in our busy season and arranged with advanced notice.
The receptionist must have the ability to interact with all levels of staff and is the leader of first impressions with our clients, guests, and vendors. They must be able to see the bigger picture and prioritize tasks as they arise.
The ideal Receptionist is a dedicated, hardworking team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person must maintain strict confidentiality and demonstrate a high level of honesty, trustworthiness, integrity and cultural awareness. They should
be friendly and approachable.
• Performs duties related to general office procedures including reception, filing, mail, answering phones and other responsibilities assigned by Business & Office Manager.
• Assists Business Manager with data entry, deposits, etc.
• Assists Traffic Manager with traffic order entry.
• Process payments
• Month/quarter and year end reports
• Assist with events/special projects as needed
Must have a minimum of one (1-2) years with prior experience in general office/receptionist experience.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality. Team-minded individual with strong organizational skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft: Outlook, Excel, Word
• The ability to multi-task
• Experience with Wide Orbit – Radio traffic system, a plus but not required!
• Excellent communication and people skills. BI-LINGUAL IS ESSENTIAL
TO APPLY: If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you, please upload your cover letter, salary requirements and resume when applying online.
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.