The Epiphany Center, a non-profit in San Francisco, provides client-centered care to a diverse population of children, women, and families who are the most vulnerable in our society. Our purpose is to strengthen family life and to enhance
the physical, social-emotional, intellectual and spiritual growth of each person in our care.
Epiphany Center is seeking full time teacher to provide Primary Care for newborns to children 36 months in an early intervention child development setting.
- Must demonstrate personal qualities of maturity, responsibility, good judgment, appropriate professional boundaries, and understanding of trauma informed care.
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain current CPR and First Aid certificates.
- Must meet agency conditions for employment including requirements for child abuse and fingerprint clearances.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS & LICENSURE
California Child Development Teacher Permit
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education
- BA in ECE preferred
- Prefer 6 months experience with infants in group care
- Implements a comprehensive, developmentally appropriate education program for children ages 0-3.
- Participates in program meetings, training workshops and conferences.
- Participates in the growth and development of the young child.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety of classrooms.
- Complies with program guidelines, policies, and procedures; Community Care Licensing policies; program performance standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Completes all records and reports as assigned.
- Reads and interprets written information such as safety rules, policy and procedure manuals.
- Communicates effectively with coworkers, clients and personnel associated with outside agencies.
- Maintains client confidentiality in all circumstances as required by professional ethics and legal requirements.
Epiphany Center provides an excellent benefits package for regular full and part time employees including employee health, dental, vision, 100% employer-paid life insurance, commuter benefits, 401K retirement plan, Aflac voluntary plans, Employee Assistance
Program, paid vacation, paid holidays and sick time.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume.