Salem Media Group- Twin Cities is currently seeking a Full-Time Receptionist/Executive Assistant at our business unit in Eagan, Minnesota.
The receptionist/executive assistant must have the ability to interact with all levels of staff and is the leader of first impressions with our clients, guests, and vendors. They must be able to see the bigger picture and prioritize tasks as they arise.
The ideal Receptionist/Executive Assistant is a dedicated, hardworking team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person must maintain strict confidentiality and demonstrate a high level of honesty, trustworthiness, integrity and cultural
awareness. They should be friendly and approachable.
- Performs duties related to general office procedures including reception, typing, correspondence, filing, mail, ordering office & kitchen supplies, and other responsibilities assigned by
General Manager and Business & Office Manager.
- Assists Business Manager with account receivable, data entry, deposits, etc.
- Assists Traffic Manager with national traffic order entry.
- Assistant to the General Manager.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year with prior experience in general office/receptionist experience.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience with Wide Orbit, our broadcast traffic/scheduling software is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Detail-oriented with the discipline and capacity to follow-through on projects.
- High School Diploma or equivalent a must.
- This is a hourly position, Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5pm
- Range: $10.50 - $12.00 per hour depending on experience
- Medical insurance after initial sixty (60) days
TO APPLY: If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you,
please upload your cover letter, salary requirements and resume when applying online.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.