HR Agency Services is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated professional for project research, to discover and recommend new avenues of support that we can offer our clients, and to coordinate and assist the day-to-day operations of the staff and
president. Organizational and interpersonal skills are a must. You will interface with the president on a daily basis, providing reports and possible solutions to any business issues that may arise.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties will be assigned as needed.
- Coordinate and prioritize all client requests, balancing client needs and operational considerations
- Assist in all areas of business when needed to reduce bottlenecks in productivity
- Research potential salable services that would improve the effectiveness of our client’s ministry efforts
- Project research, fact-finding visits to client locations, interviewing for possible storylines
- Coordinating and scheduling appointments with clients on behalf of the president
HR Agency Services was founded on a simple principle, to serve those with excellence who serve our community. We exist to take the burden of fundraising off the shoulders of faith-based Non-Profits and enable them to focus on doing what they do best - charitable
work. For over 25 years, HR Agency has been an integral part of the success of many faith based Non-Profits here in the valley and across the nation. As we approach the next stage in our growth, we are looking for a highly-motivated and passionate individual
to help us continue to serve our clients with excellence.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and detail orientation
- Excellent analytical & technical skills, able to research problems, determine root causes and solutions
- Able to comprehensively research subjects and effectively summarize and present that information in a professional and accurate manner
- Spreadsheet analysis and database mining skills are a plus
- Web design skills are a plus
If you believe you would be a good fit and are interested in helping HR Agency help its clients make a positive difference in our world, please send a short introduction letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.