Spark Networks, the owner of two of the most prominent dating communities – JDate.com and ChristianMingle.com – is looking for a Manager of Church and Christian Community Partnerships to help grow the ChristianMingle custom platform for church communities.
ChristianMingle has extremely strong brand recognition and respect throughout the Christian community. We are looking to build even deeper relationships with churches and other Christian organizations that will allow us to both support the communities we serve as well as grow ChristianMingle.com.
This position will build a portfolio of church relationships by cultivating new church and Christian community partnerships. Retention of existing church relationships will also be critical. A strong church and Christian network are a firm requirement for this position.
The role will be located in Los Angeles, CA. We will consider remote for the ideal candidate.
- Identify, source and build relationships with key Christian institutions, churches and communities across the United States. Be the face of ChristianMingle to these communities.
- Build business cases and negotiate relationships such that all parties clearly gain value.
- Develop grass-roots programs that help to grow ChristianMingle customer numbers.
- Identify additional business partnerships that can add value to our ChristianMingle community and grow lifetime value of our customers.
- Work both internally and externally to ensure that the ChristianMingle brand is correctly represented.
- 5+ years of experience in business development, corporate strategy or sales
- Experience working with churches and/or Christian organizations is required
- Proven track-record in developing and executing profitable partnership strategies, including definition of selection criteria and segmentation, outreach, negotiation and partnership management
- Strong understanding and relationships across the Christian community in the United States
- Clear grasp of the economics and drivers of online subscription businesses
- Experience with ecommerce preferred
- Proven track record of signing, executing, and scaling partnerships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including communication (phone, email, presentations), networking, cold calling, relationship-building, negotiation, and building influence
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations. Eagerness to utilize data to measure your performance
- Strong project management skills and a track record of on-time delivery
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment with its fluid nature and delivering results with a small, lean team
- Down-to-earth, roll-up-your-sleeves and get-stuff-done attitude and energy level
- Clear business sense. Able to understand how value can be created and able to develop realistic business cases and translate these into solid value-added partnerships
- Willingness to travel
- BA or equivalent is required. MBA or relevant graduate degree a plus
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Board Operator-Denver, COSalem Media Group
- Denver, Colorado
- September 23
Sales Assistant- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 22
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Spark Networks, the owner of two of the most prominent dating communities – JDate.com and ChristianMingle.com has extremely strong brand recognition and respect throughout the Christian community. We are looking to build even deeper relationships with Christian organizations and other organizations that will allow us to both support the communities we serve as well as grow ChristianMingle.com. Our communities are geared towards helping people meet their true partners. The marriages and families that have come about due to ou More...