In order to be considered for employment - Submit application at:
Summary: The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing, coordinating and managing CCM’s projects. Projects may include information technology projects such as web site/portal development, modernization of back-office systems, and migration
to new platforms. It could also include the introduction of new processes or products for current members. Coordinates project phases from inception, planning, requirements, development, test, and delivery. Manages multiple projects simultaneously and coordinating
between various business users, functional leads, vendors, and project stakeholders.
CCM’s mission is to connect and equip Christians to share their lives, faith, talents and resources with others. The foundation on which CCM’s mission is found in Acts 2:42-47.
The Fellowship of the Believers
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common.
They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor
of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
Based James 5:13-16 below, every staff member will be expected to participate and/or lead prayer with internal and external customers when appropriate.
(Because this will take place during the workday, these opportunities are included in the calculation of hours worked).
The Prayer of Faith
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in
faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Apply a disciplined approach to develop requirements, project plans, budgets, schedules, and risk profiles for projects.
- Apply agile and/or iterative development methodologies to projects.
- Oversee all phases of projects from inception to completion and ensure projects are completed within budget and on time.
- Develop work-breakdown structures, project tracking and variance reports.
- Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Provide risk assessment and track potential issues.
- Document test plans and use cases for projects as required.
- Manage teams both onsite and remote without issue.
- Manage vendor relationships on projects including budgets and expenses.
- Prepare proposals and review estimates.
Additional experience desired:
- Background in software/application development lifecycle, including budget, planning, requirements management, and test procedures.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining schedule and scope.
- Project management experience utilizing Agile methodology desired.
- Experience in a healthcare payer related field a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn CCM’s business practices and functional areas.
- PMI or PMI-ACP certification or equivalent desired. Ability to obtain within 90-120 days of hire.
- Experience utilizing ITIL standards.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of direct work experience in a project manager role performing the duties specified above regularly. Proven experience within a project management capacity will also be considered.
This position requires a self-starter and quick learner who understands and can adapt to existing software application and computing infrastructures.