The Mailbox Club Int'l Inc.
404 Eager Road
Valdosta, Georgia 31602
The Mailbox Club Int'l Inc. is a growing worldwide Bible correspondence ministry who’s main purpose is to win children to Christ and disciple them through Bible correspondence lessons.
We are a faith ministry seeking persons and couples who are financially self supporting or willing to pursue raising their support.
Title: Creative Dept. Mgr./Graphic Designer:
This position requires a person with training and experience in computerized graphic design and publications layout. A Bachelor of Arts degree is strongly preferred. Art training and artistic skill are also necessary. A background in education and/or experience in the printing process are a plus. This ministry opportunity requires a mature Christian who is fully committed to Christ and convinced of God’s call upon his/her life for service. The characteristics of being a “self starter” with a strong work ethic will be necessary. This person will supervise and coordinate the efforts of a small staff of part time and contract graphic artist and will personally handle many day-to-day design and production projects. He or she will report directly to the Director of The Mailbox Club and will work closely with other staff members who are supported by the Creative Team. This person must be willing to live in the Valdosta, Georgia area and work in the ministry headquarters. The appropriate person for this position will have a God given desire to see children and others come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and grow to maturity through Bible based teaching.
- Supervise the Creative Department Staff and volunteers.
- Supervise and assist with the development of new Bible study materials.
- Supervise and assist with updating and redesign of existing materials.
- Supervise and assist with the editing of new and revised materials.
- Create and layout various promotional letters, flyers and advertising items.
- Utilize all systems and equipment provided by The Mailbox Club Int’l to produce excellent press ready digital layouts of materials for publication.
- Communicate with printers to achieve and maintain clarity and high quality of the final product.
- Assist in any other aspect of the work of the ministry appropriate to your abilities and skills.
- Represent the Mailbox Club Int'l Inc. ministry before individuals and groups who are interested in the ministry and in supporting its efforts and/or your own personal needs.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web DeveloperHigh Point
- Dallas, Texas
- October 27
Design AssistantSalem Church Products
- Richmond, Virginia
- October 5
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
The Mailbox Club
The Mailbox Club ministry is a Publisher and distributor of Bible Study lessons for children, youth, and adults. We are fully engaged in evangelizing our world with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and discipling new believers to spiritual maturity through clear Bible teaching. Our Bible study lessons are provided FREE to the student by enrollment in our "through-the-mail" program and our interactive “lessons online” website. Free Bible studies are also available to students worldwide in many countries and languages through partnerships w More...