Right From The Heart Job Description
Job Title: Media Associate – Millennial Demographic Target
Status: Full Time/Part Time
Reports To: Executive Director
Job Summary: Provides leadership in creating multi-media content, utilizing existing media channels, and leveraging new opportunities in content and media outlets to further the impact of the Ministry, locally, nationally, and internationally. This position specifically targets a demographic audience of millennial constituents.
Content Creation: To include but not be limited to:
- Creating written content appropriate for devotionals or other publications that are biblically based and of sound doctrine.
- Creating social media posts/content targeting issues of interest and importance to the target demographic. (millennials)
- Creating scripts for Audio and Video messages, overseeing production of the content and publishing in the appropriate media venues.
- Creating multi-media content ie audio, video, graphic, text, etc. that can be leveraged across multiple media channels.
- Monitor and manage the Internet-based presence of the Ministry.
- Web Sites
- Social Media
- Facebook Pages
- Twitter Accounts
- Others as appropriate
- Future Opportunities
- Stay current on emerging technologies and opportunities to present the Gospel using appropriate technology, Social, or traditional media in ways that are not currently being used by the Ministry.
- Promote well-reasoned campaigns or strategic initiatives to increase the presence of the Ministry on media of all types.
- General Responsibilities
- Assist the Executive Director or other team members in various projects as assigned.
- Participate in annual budget planning process.
- Provide leadership and expertise in developing new or improved strategic media initiatives.
- Work with outside partners/vendors/volunteers in the production of media content. Ie video/audio engineers, web-site developers, etc.
- Critical Skills/Experience
- BS or equivalent in related field desired.
- Experience in a ministerial vocational position helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging written content, able to provide writing samples or portfolio of content.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and maintain several ongoing activities simultaneously.
- Ability to create content targeting a specific demographic, based on existing content that may be in another format. For example, writing 2 or 3 Devotional messages based on the content of a sermon.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with staff, and constituent listeners, users of Social Media and ministry supporters.
- Results and deadline oriented.
- Flexibilty-the ability and willingness to adapt to changing demands of the ministry within a daily or strategic time-frame.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Tax Manager - Camarillo, CASalem Media Group
- Camarillo, California
- December 6
Programming Assistant/Board Op- Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- December 5
Business/Traffic Manager - Louisville, KYSalem Media Group
- Louisville, Kentucky
- December 5
Entry Level Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Right from the Heart
Right From The Heart is a christian media ministry, founded in 1992 by Rev. Bryant Wright and a small group of like-minded supporters. The Mission of the ministry is: "To reach and disciple people for Jesus Christ, through the use of media." What makes RFTH unique is it's focus primarily on secular media outlets including: radio, television, and the Internet. The ministry has grown over the past 8 years from interacting with 100,000 people per month to over 20 million per month, largely through the great reach and More...